Torque/HP specs, rear main seals, T'all gates.

Bryan's 800 question.

Bryan, I have 2 392s and I was under the impression they were rated more
like 250hp/365 ft-lb  2400/3600 or some such.

        Good luck, and I'll check my manuals for the numbers...

     -Joel Brodsky

         '76 IHC Scout II 345/tf727 RE8000, Cibie40s, custom
                rear tire rack, 6 different color body panels.
                Not much sport, all utility.
         '75 IHC Travelall 150 4wd 392/tf727 Hummer brush guard,
                3/4T rear springs, Hella Rallye 2000s, Con-Ferr 5x7,
                Class IV hitches front and rear, 3" Exhaust.
                1st Place, Rocky Mountain IH Rendezvous,
                3rd Place, Tulare IH Western Regionals.
         '74 IHC Travelall 150? 2wd 392/tf727 "The 'new' one"
                Factory AM/FM, Cruise, Tilt, AC, Captains Chairs.

Alice,

        I picked up a rear main seal about 4 months ago for $19.  Of course,
that was my shop cost, and it was a Fel-Pro, but I can't believe that the
consumer cost is much more.

        Good luck, and I got mine at an independant auto parts store
in Tucson, called Merle's.