Pertronix for BD240?

I missed Gordon Groves' original posting, but it appears he's looking for the
same thing I am - a Pertronix application for the Silver and Black Diamond
sixes with Delco-Remy distributors.  Does anyone know what other engines used
these Delco distributors?  Maybe old Ch**ys or AMC?  I would guess there's
either an automotive or agricultural (my water pump is for a combine)
application if someone just knew what to look for.  Any help would be
appreciated.

Paul Huscher
1953 R112
1955 R110