Re: Stock Distributors

On Sat, 29 Aug 1998 07:30:26 -0700 "Joseph M. Shaw, II"
<MikeIIDC@domain.elided> writes:

>Thanks for the suggestions and no, I don't know what it came with
>originally.  Howard?  Did '73 Scout II's with 345's come with Holley
>points distributors?  Never realized that's what a gold box did
>directly!

73 came with plain old points ignitions--there wasn't even an optional
electronic ignition offered.  The electronic ignition with the black and
gold boxes came in 75.  IH used Holley distributors from the early 60's
until they switched to the Prestolite in Oct. 77.

Howard Pletcher
Howteron Products Scout Parts

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]