Re: Nationals Roll Call List

Tom:

Love your list (and your thoroughness).  Sorry I omitted some of the
requested particulars.  Here's the missing data for me:

Driving: 		Red 1971 Scout II Cab Top
Arriving:		Thursday afternoon/evening

Might we wish to add "Where Staying:" to the listed data?  That would help
folks connect by phone.  I currently have reservations at the Ramada, but
this may be changing.  I'll keep you posted.

Bill Thebert