Re: Nationals Roll Call List

I'll add that I'll be there friday morning. I'll have Joe Costanzo with
his lime green 79 SII with 4" lift and no brush guard. Matt Palguta and
I forget what his truck is, sorry Matt. Rob Cavaleri will also be
joining us in our convoy. So If I didn't mention your name in the convoy
list, THEN GET WITH IT. We need to get the meet times down.

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided

   1979 Scout II 345, Auto, 3.07's, Trak-Lok. One Ugly and Trusty Truck
covered in mud! Thinking about not washing the truck until Nationals!

1971 Scout II 304, D30/44, D20, power steering.