Re: points ect.

On your old IH & Chevy ignition systems.  Don't waste your money on
splitfires.  We've been all through that. Believe me if Detroit or
Stutgart could improve power or economy for an additiona $0.25 per
vehicle they'd have done it long ago.  That's all it costs to make the
spitfires over reg plugs.  Maybe a set of Bosch platinums, I pay und $2
at AutoZone.

If our dist bearings are in good shape, just put in good quality points,
plugs, *wires*, and it should run fine.  You can easily add an MSD or
Jacobs since they can be triggered off the points.  I run my MSD that way.

Stee
Steven A. Stegmann
     _/_/_/    _/      _/_/_/ "No free man shall ever be debarred the use
   _/    _/   _/_/   _/    _/  of arms.  The strongest reason for the
   _/        _/ _/   _/        people to retain the right to keep and bear
    _/_/    _/  _/    _/_/     arms is, as a last resort, to protect
       _/  _/_/_//       _/    themselves against tyranny in government"
 _/_/_/  _/     _/ _/_/_/         Thomas Jefferson, June 1776