Re: points ect.

I phoned Pertronix and they don't make a set up for my "54 Travelall (or
my '51 chevy 1/2 ton) so Im wondering if there is some other way of
upgrading my ignition system ,mabey "Split fire" plugs or some other
premium plug? how bout a "Hot" coil? And for those of you still running
points the "Blue streak" brand is very high quality noticed a big
improvement over the brand"X" that I was getting from the local auto
parts store they seem to last longer as well.            Thanx for any
help, Gordon Groves