RE: Roll Bar & Gas Tanks

Steve,
I used aluminum tubing the first time redoing my terra.  I ended up
tightening and loosening the fittings so much, that I ruined the flaired
ends (aluminum was soft).  I redid the lines in steel tubing after that.
I chose to mount a Fram Remote fuel filter on the inner fender, so I
would not have to crawl up under the truck to change the fuel filter.
seems to work great, and looks good.  Working with the tubing, you will
need a tube cutter, deburing tool, and a flare tool.  Not a bad
investment, you will use them again.  Oh, yeah, don't forget to get a
tubing bender.  I prefer metal over rubber fuel lines as much a
possible.  Initially it is more expensive to do, (through $ in tools),
but you will use the tools again for brake lines, transmission cooler
lines, household plumbing, etc.

Hope this helps

Epp

76 Terra - 4 wheel disc brakes, custom built and installed 392, dana
300, terra roll bar, custom gauges, jacobs ignition, pertronix ignitor,
preluber, holley 4011 with K&N filter, custom air cleaner housing, etc,
etc,
Projects in the wings - twin stick dana 300, custom roll cage, lockers,
reverse shackles, buggy spring, 5 speed overdrive

74 Scout II - soon to start a frame up renovation and conversion to a
SSII
78 Traveler (parts is parts)
75 Travelall - soon to be Highway Hauler from H*ll
75 Travelall another one (parts)
"The end does not justify the means"