Re: TravelAll Stuff Continued -

jmbrodsky@domain.elided wrote:

>             I'll look at the spring again tonight.  I really thought that
>      the bushings were the same.  The help is no problem.  I've gone

Mine are definitely different. The rear spring eye's are HUGE compared to the front
ones.

>         The motor should be easy to find.  If you need one, I know of
>      4 or 5 here in Tucson, and can ship to you.  I need the fan

What do they run?

>      shroud for a 74-75 PU or TA, any ideas?  The motor for the rear

Yes I do...will check this weekend with my "source" and see if I can find one. Do
you know if any other years will work?

>      glass also has a small gearbox on the head, is that there?
>      Otherwise it's only the weight of the window matched to a spring

Only thing I noticed was 2 big gears that worked the window arms.

--
--Scot
bindersc@domain.elided