Re: TravelAll Stuff Continued -

jmbrodsky@domain.elided wrote:

>      Sounds like you may have a different set of springs in there from a
>      different manufacturer.  The 3/4T I got were out of a 73 1110 PU so
>      they were definitely IH, and the eyes are the same size.

The ones that are on the '69 TAll rear are bigger eyes like a chevys, and the 3/4
ton rears that I got out of a PickUp are the same...except of course bigger spring
packs, etc..

>      I'll check on the price for the motors.

Thanks...

>        --

--Scot
bindersc@domain.elided
SmClayton@domain.elided
Clayton.Scot@domain.elided
http://home.swbell.net/bindersc/stand.htm
Just Scout'n Around - Wichita, KS
They'll take your Diamonds, then give you Steel! - Ronnie James Dio