Re: The Nationals

Looking forward to meeting you Scott.
Who on this digest is going to be at Nationals? Let's get a roll call on
this so I know who to look for when I'm there. List what your going to
drive also. You all won't be able to miss me. Trust me on that! If we
can get the list together then we can all do dinner on Saturday night or
something. We have to get something together about that.

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided

   1979 Scout II 345, Auto, 3.07's, Trak-Lok, really cool pulling
clevis'. One Ugly and Trusty Truck covered in mud!

1971 Scout II 304, D30/44, D20, power steering.