Re: The Nationals

> Who on this digest is going to be at Nationals? Let's get a roll call on
> this so I know who to look for when I'm there.

I'll be there -- per usual.  I should be among the easiest to find.  Just
look for the Binder Bulletin banner inside the main building.

> If we
> can get the list together then we can all do dinner on Saturday night or
> something. We have to get something together about that.

There's a 4x4 "play area" (belonging to a local 4WD club) about 5 miles
from the Fairgrounds.  They have a "Tuff Truck" course, side-by-side mud
pits, and some hills/trails.  We've been invited to go "play' there on
Saturday night -- from 5PM till dark.  And OFF-ROAD Magazine will be there
to take pics, I'm told.

Perhaps this would be a good time/place to gather?

Bill Thebert
The Binder Bulletin