Nationals Rollcall

I plan to be there late Thursday afternoon, with Tom M in tow, (I will
be picking him up at he Cinn airport around 1:53?, right Tom?).  I have
to have him back at the airport Sunday afternoon/evening.  I will have
the Hunter Green (Rustoleum) Terra with the black hood and scoop.  This
will be my third year at the Nats.  Let me know when and where to meet
and I will be there.  I will probibly be wearing a ScouTenn teeshirt
through the weekend (NOT the same one, I have a couple of them)

Epp

76 Terra - 4 wheel disc brakes, custom built and installed 392, dana
300, terra roll bar, custom gauges, jacobs ignition, pertronix ignitor,
preluber, holley 4011 with K&N filter, custom air cleaner housing, etc,
etc,
Projects in the wings - twin stick dana 300, custom roll cage, lockers,
reverse shackles, buggy spring, 5 speed overdrive

74 Scout II - soon to start a frame up renovation and conversion to a
SSII
78 Traveler (parts is parts)
75 Travelall - soon to be Highway Hauler from H*ll
75 Travelall another one (parts)
"The end does not justify the means"