RE: Nationals

Dan,

My wife and I are planing to convoy down from Michigan with Nick Rayer
on Friday morning.  I'll be driving a rusty but trusty 79 Scout II with
a rolled on, orange paint job and a yellow windshield frame, and I
believe Nick (correct me if I'm wrong) will be towing his 66 800 with
his 80 Traveler.  I'm trying to find a motel now because I just found
out for sure that I got Friday off of work.  Dinner on Saturday night
sounds good to me.  I look forward to meeting all of you who plan to
attend.

Mike Marentette
74 Travelall 100, 345, thermoquad, 727, semi-floating Dana 60
79 Scout II, 345, Edelbrock 4bbl, 727, Dana 20, Dana 44s w/3.07