SSI Mirrors

Cool Curt Cleavinger Writes:

>Jim Maulis (now doing business under the name Scout Pro) sells
>SSII style mirrors. They're actually J**p mirrors with a custom
>bracket to fit Scouts. I bought a pair at RMIHR, but haven't put
>them on yet.

Now this is too Cool, Curt.  What is his number and about how much are
they.  And do they "weigh-down" the front windshield assembly too much?

"If Rocky the Flying Squirrel had gotten e-mail from a flounder instead of
fan mail from a flounder, would the Cold War have been web-based?"   -T.
Lang, circa 1998