Scary

>Tom with a racer... how's that for scary?

Tommy, my boy, I find that scary. It seems to me that we are really
fortunate to have half a continent separating you and Dan Nees with his
Pinelanders.

I was just talking to John L. and he was wondering why you guys feel the
need to destroy your vehicles as opposed to restoring them to better than
new, and when you feel the need to do something daring, change the wax
you are using to polish them. (made up story)

I knew at Monroe that the 196 was doomed to go, and just as with my own
kids, I just say, they have to do what they have to do. Actually, I'm
really glad you are having so much fun with all this new and expanded
adventure.

Regards,
John H.