Softtops + trees

I have a great solution for saving a soft-top while driving through the
trees... TAKE IT DOWN!

;-)

I'm always driving through narrow trails (witness the body damage I incurred
a week ago), and I try to have the sides rolled up, or the whole top down
when doing so... or it'll scratch the top up pretty badly.

Heck, with the soft-top on, I can lean closer to trees... since I don't have
to worry about the hardtop hitting anything... just the rollbar and the
windshield.

-Tom