Re: The 74 tall is coming along.

Curt,

	The headliner has so much dust in it, that when you push up on
one of the panels, dust squirts out of the holes in the perf board!
I just don't want to totally restore the interior, only to have the
the dust get all over everything.

	If I spring over the rear, it will change that caster, which I
can adjust back again with shims?  Do the A-arms adjust like a GM?
Maybe the pivot bolts are eccentric?  I just want the thing a bit higher.
I couldn't imagine having the truck as low as it sits.  Ken Farmers
dark green 2wd (Hows the tailgate Ken, I can't get mine open or the window
down yet) was very tall in the back, but mine is level all four.  It's kind of
cute having a Travelall that is shorter than I am, after drving my 8 foot
tall 4wd around.

	I just imagine that this thing will corner like no other, being so
low and all.  My 4wd coreners pretty well as I eliminated the sway with
the 3/4T springs and better bushings on the rear sway bar, which leads me
to the next thing.  There is a front sway bar, but the rear for the D60 is
gone.  The line setting ticket says it's supposed to have one, and I
want one, so where do I look?  70s 3/4T Dodge truck maybe?  The hanging mounts
for the bar ends are there, but no bar and no clamps for the axle.

	I'm heading outside right now to make the carb work, and put the
electric fuel pump in a different location.  It'll probably run from a jug for
the first few hours. <G>

Curt, How hard was it to get the headliner bows out?  Could I possibly just
take the existing panels out and clean them?

	Talk to you soon,

	-Joel

P.S.  Tom M, what is the VI command to attach/import a file to an editing
session?