Fleck feeling left out...

John F,

	Yeah I guess it should have read like that, but There wouldn't
be a possibility of my camera being in your ride, as there is
no way to keep it in there, and would most likely have been jostled
out when you got spanked by the Suburban.  I was in Toms Truck (both)
and John L's tent, and I know I left my hat once at John Hs trailer, so
I though I'd ask them.  I did get pictures of your truck pull, if you
want a reprint let me know, I think it may only be one shot.

	Talk to you soon!

-Joel  (I hope I find that camera!)