Re: A share of those bills

As the putrid festering facial boil erupted, John Hofstetter
<hofs@domain.elided> yelled:

>I agree with Howard and I want my share of the bills just in case I don't
>get them all, since I figured it out first, but was waiting to let the
[snip]

Sorry John H... but you're out of luck.

You forgot the old Chinese saying: "The early bird gets the noodle."

>(or something like that)

John L.
jlandry AT halcyon DOT com       |   I want to know the TRUTH about our
Conservative Libertarian         |     government's secret operations.
Life Member of the NRA           |
WA Arms Collectors               | That's why I watch the X-Files on FOX!
Commercial Helicopter - Inst.    |
http://www.halcyon.com/jlandry/  | 1976 Scout II Traveler "Patriot" model