A share of those bills

>Subject: Re: Distributor Question
>
>My analysis is that looking at the engine from the front, the crank is
>going clockwise and the cam counter-clockwise.  I think distributor has
>to be on the left side of the camshaft, so it's being driven by the
>downward moving side of the cam and the distributor is being pulled down
>into the block.
>
>Is there a prize?   Lots of large, unmarked bills, I hope.
>
>Howard Pletcher
>Howteron Products Scout Parts

I agree with Howard and I want my share of the bills just in case I don't
get them all, since I figured it out first, but was waiting to let the
other guys try to figure it out for themselves. All good teachers know
that students have to have time to think, because just telling them the
answer only gives them the answer, not logical thought processing.
Ancient Chinese Probverb: Give me a fish and I eat, teach me how to fish
and I feed myself forever (or something like that)
John H.
John H.