Re: A share of those bills

On Fri, 21 Aug 98 09:06:53 -0700 John Hofstetter <hofs@domain.elided>
writes:
>>Subject: Re: Distributor Question
>>
> All good teachers know
>that students have to have time to think, because just telling them the
>answer only gives them the answer, not logical thought processing.
>Ancient Chinese Probverb: Give me a fish and I eat, teach me how to fish

>and I feed myself forever (or something like that)

Sounds like a good cover story for slow-thinking teachers!

Ancient Chinese Proverb Variation #1:Give me a fish and I eat, teach me
how to fish and I'll sit in a boat and loaf for the rest of my life!

That's about like the variation of " He who dies wth the most
toys...............				is still dead."

Enough for philosophy.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]