Re: I'm Back!

Greetings all!

Just recieved the first digest I've recieved in three months but what
seemed more like a year. I lost my account after taking a semester off
school and since I didn't have a computer at home... (I do now) I was lost
to wander digest-less.

	I did get to meet a few of you at the Rocky Mtn Rendezvous which
was very cool, Ken Farmer and the illustrious Tom Mandera immediately pop
to mind.

It's good to be back!

Mark Pepe
76 Traveler

				Mark A. Pepe

University of Arizona					  Tucson, Arizona

			     mpepe@domain.elided

*Music Education Major*Tuba Player Extraordinaire*Concord Blue Devils Alum
*Sonora Desert Scouts Member* and much much more* blah blah blah*