Re: Thermoquad parts

Curt:

Do some net searches. I had to find Carter Carburetors and I finally
did. But, not under that name. They are still in business. Of course,
now I can't find my bookmarked URL to send you. They no longer make
Thermoquads, but parts are available from a few sources.

The last time I conducted some net searches using "Carter Thermo-quad
carburetor" I came up with all kinds of stuff. Some of it useless, but
much of it usefull. There were many bulletin board sites where people
were looking for an AFB for thier GTO and stuff like that. But, I also
found for instance, a carb rebuilder/supplier and radiator supplier out
of Florida that guarantees the lowest prices in the nation. And, looking
at their prices I'd have to agree.

Tom H.