Curious

>I ask questions about my =
>'69 1200 4X4. It was the 1st IH I rode in at about the age of 4 >yrs old.
>My friend in high school had a Scout and I liked it too.=20
>   Big or Small, they are all Binders to me !!!
>Andrew Thomas
>'69 IH 1200 4X4
>345, 4 speed, 4:10's

I'm curious about how many of us are driving our genetic predecessors binders.
I'm very proud to be driving the truck my grandfather bought when I was 1yo,
and cannot fathom its relatively low market value.  It's priceless to me.  I
know there are others of you driving longtime family vehicles, wanna check in?
Dennis Millward
63 C1200 4x4