Re: ihc-digest V6 #49

Fellow digesters,While its true scouts are more heavily modified than
the older binder 1/2 and 3/4 tons ,not all of us are into "Smithsonian"
type restorations.I like older trucks for the heavy-duty sheet metal and
mechanical simplicity(o.k. the big round fenders look cool too!) but I
wouldn't hesitate modifying or upgrading my Veh to be safer or stronger,
that's why I read through all the "scout " stuff to glom ideas for my
'54 Travelall.And by the way I have it from a good source that IH had a
duel carb and headers set up for the straight six as a factory option,
anybody ever seen or heard of this?