Re: Scout Digest v. Other Binders-TD-6 Crawler-

as a side note, while originally this was intended as a forum
for scouts,
light trucks, and other similar road going IHC products, the
truth is, i
personally wouldn't be bothered in the least by discussions of
tractors,
washing machines, and other products of the company through the
years.

why just the other day i was looking at a summary of an Armored
Personel
carrier that IHC produced shortly after WWII... and two years
ago, i had
the opportunity to drive a mid-50s IHC tractor for a couple of
hours.

richard
Good Morning Everyone,

I came across this list looking for steering clutch parts for our 1940
TD-6 Crawler.  I even bought a T'all to stay list worthy.
Just thought I'd blurt that out in case some one needed tractor info.
that I might have around.:)

Gary Ciraulo
<twoblackdiamond@domain.elided>
*  '62 T'all  *
*  '40 TD-6 crawler  *-not really mine, I get to do the maintenance
though.