RE: nationals

Nick and Scott,

I just got back from the 50th annual Bonneville Speedweek and am
catching up on digests.  Anyway, I've talked the wife into going to the
nationals and would like to get in on the convoy.  I was planning on
heading down on Thursday night, but Friday morning is okay to.  We could
probably meet on U.S. 23 somewhere.

Scott:
How do you plan on going?  Will you head east on U.S. 2 through the UP
and then south on I-75 through the lower, or are you going to head south
through Wisconsin?

Nick:
I'll be driving your old Scout down as I don't trust the Travelall yet
for that kind of distance (and it currently doesn't have plates or
insurance).

Mike Marentette
79 Scout II