RE: New Radiators Available

Yesterday I came across this site listed radiators for IH's.  Looks like
you can even get their special "Tripleflow" radiator.

http://www.usradiator.com/default.htm

	>Date: Sun, 16 Aug 98 19:29:31 -0700
	>From: "James Lidberg" <jameslidberg@domain.elided>
	>Subject: New Radiators Available

	>Hello. Since my last posting to the list asking about where to
find new radiators and the response was "good luck", I have >found that
	>company here in Phoenix has a stock of them and I've been told
has the tooling to manufacture new tanks and make new >radiators. The
	>standard core they provide is a wide fin double row, but I bet
they will make what you want. They had a 6 month old used >radiator made
by
	>them for with a 12 month warranty priced at $250 as of last
week, and was quoted $350 for a brand new radiator.\