Re: New Radiators Available

When the truth serum kicked in, "James Lidberg" <jameslidberg@domain.elided>
blurted out...

>Hello. Since my last posting to the list asking about where to find new radiators and the response was "good luck", I have found that a
>company here in Phoenix has a stock of them and I've been told has the tooling to manufacture new tanks and make new radiators. The

This is great news James.  Thanks for sharing it with us.

John
jlandry AT halcyon DOT com    | "A fear of weapons is a
Conservative Libertarian      |  sign of retarded sexual
Life Member of the NRA        |  and emotional maturity."
WA Arms Collectors            |                          - Sigmund Freud
Capital City Rifle & Pistol   |                    "General Introduction
Commercial Helicopter - Inst. |                      to Psychoanalysis"