New Radiators Available

Hello. Since my last posting to the list asking about where to find new radiators and the response was "good luck", I have found that a
company here in Phoenix has a stock of them and I've been told has the tooling to manufacture new tanks and make new radiators. The
standard core they provide is a wide fin double row, but I bet they will make what you want. They had a 6 month old used radiator made by
them for with a 12 month warranty priced at $250 as of last week, and was quoted $350 for a brand new radiator. Perhaps if enough list
members go in a quantity price may be worked out. My radiator was repaired in one day for $85, and it looks like it will hold. They silver
soldered it from the inside, rodded and cleaned it. The company is:

Performance Radiator
Mark Yockey, Manager
MarkY@domain.elided
21 N 20th Street