de-lurking and IHC museum

 The problem is just that there are so many other IHC models that there's
way fewer people with a specific truck.  Unlike with Scouts, where the
make/model changed *relatively* little from year to year.
   Anyway, If you're in Alberta (Canada), I'd strongly suggest going to the
Smithson IHC museum in Rimbey. One of every model IHC made, all restored.
Sorry, only 1/2 tons and no scouts.  The guys that work there are perfectly
willing to let you climb in, under and around the trucks to get a good look
at them.  It's definitely worth the $2.50 to get in.  If you're interested,
email me and I can get the phone # and directions for you.
  Of course, I have no affiliation yada yada.
-Jesse van Herk
-1940 K2 with a 1939 HD232 engine.(proven beyond the shadow of a doubt!)