Re: Ignition Redundancy

John Landry squealed:

>Uh-oh, I feel another project coming on!

Wait!  Before you get all your tools out...doesn't MSD offer you a
simple single wire jumper techninque to bypass it?

(my manual is about 10 miles from here, otherwise I'd check myself)

Ken Farmer
1980 Scout II (soon to have an MSD with its '75-era goldbox)
1974 Travelall (goldbox replaced with points replaced with delco)
1975 Travelall (standard goldbox, no frills, yet)