RE: Painting

Tom,

I failed to mention that I used a carbon filter mask when I sprayed the
Nason paint (also long sleeves, and goggles).  I was told that this type of
paint only requires a space suit for professionals that are exposed to the
paint daily.  Relative to other paints I considered, the poison content of
Nason is suppose to be low.  I don't (twitch) know if (twitch) Nason has
Isocyanate (twitch).  :-)

David Brown	'73 1010 Travelall 392/727 (Nason "Snow White")