Painting

Some years ago, after a short time in AZ I was advised by a kind PHX
police officer that a paint jub was required on my 66 pass. school
bus/moving van/motor home. School bus yellow is a no no.  It was OK for
my "Honey" to drive from IA to AZ but don't drive it around town.
I rented a gas powered compresser & paint gun, bought 3 gal. of
industral equipment enamel -gray- and Honey driving the bus and me in my
67 IH 1510 exmilk truck headed for the desert. Fortunately it was a very
calm day.
Just before dark - the bus was finished and I had a gal mixed and ready.
Hating to waste it I asked Honey to grab a rag and wipe off the milk
truck - several colors and some primer at the time.
By the time the equipment was cleaned up by the headlights of the newly
painted trucks and some significant quantity of Binder Brew was
consumed, the paint was dry enough to peal off the masking paper and
drive them back to town.
After 3 years of sitting in the AZ sun & sand, the paint was still
holding and looked reasonably good.  It doesn't make for a hi shine but
is very presentable and easily touched up.
I doubt that OSIA and any other government agency would approve but they
don't think very highly of me anyway but then I can't just create a new
tax to cover my expenses...

Roger
"If I'd known I was going to live so long, I ? might ? have taken better
care of myself."