Hammerite

Howdy all,

I've got couple of questions for those of you who have used hammerite
with the hammered finish.  I've never seen what it looks like and the
color charts on their web site don't show it worth a damn.  Does it look
like someone pounded on it with a hammer or does it look like something
else?  Also, the web site says it takes minimal preparation and can be
rolled on.  Has anybody tried rolling it on and if so, does it dry with
a smooth finishor with the typical rolled on finish?  I'm thinking about
doing a little body work to the Scout (little as in maybe just sanding
it down and repainting it).  The claimed rust resistance of this paint
sounds attractive to me and if it can stop the rust cancer from
spreading any more, I think I'll go with it.

Many thanks,
Mike Marentette
79 Scout II

P.S.
How does it hold up to being driven through brush and such?  Does it
scratch really easy?