Re: Ok, my turn

As the putrid festering facial boil erupted, Ken Farmer
<Ken.Farmer@domain.elided> yelled:

>And John, if you need to change lanes in rush hour, just start swerving
>erradicly.  Folks will gladly move over.

Thanks for the excellent advice Ken.  I'll be sure and do that with a
crazed look in my eye and slobber dripping from my mouth.  Then again, I
could always just start waving a gun out the window.  This would get me
lots of room in the adjacent lanes *and* have the added benefit of having
speedy assistance from the state patrol! <grin>

John
jlandry AT halcyon DOT com       |   I want to know the TRUTH about our
Conservative Libertarian         |     government's secret operations.
Life Member of the NRA           |
WA Arms Collectors               | That's why I watch the X-Files on FOX!
Commercial Helicopter - Inst.    |
http://www.halcyon.com/jlandry/  | 1976 Scout II Traveler "Patriot" model