Re: RMIHR and beyond

On 10 Aug 1998, Willy Cunningham wrote:

> >  The whole trail resulted in one new door
> >ding....
> Twin cone got my am/fm antenna, another digester has a nice bent drag link trophy but we will have to drag him out of lurk mode to find out who it is and how it happened ;)

I think it was Steve Cavender... he said he'd just happened to buy a new
HD draglink (or tie-rod?) the day before, and had it in the back.... so
it was a quick 30-minute *permanent* trail fix. :-)

> >The drive into Moab was beautiful..
> Did you take the Cisco road?

Yep.  45mph... I was going 70mph, bouncing over the hills, and the locals
were passing me!

> I have lots of Digest to catch up on.

Same here!

Glad I got to ride down with you Willy... next year it'll be a V8, and
you'll be chasing *ME* up those hills! ;)

-Tom