Re: Ugly Scout

PatDecker2@domain.elided wrote:

> Michael,
>
> What format did you send the picture in?  I got a text version.  Can you send
> a jpg or gif?  Thanks
>
> Patrick

Patrick-

Sorry, but I sent it the only way I knew how.  I had a friend download
it and e-mail it to me, and I've left it on my mail tabletop so I can
forward it to anyone for any reason.  I don't know enough about the
computer bit to do anything else.  I guess this is because the Scout was
so ugly, it broke the computer!!!  Or it was so ugly your monitor
wouldn't show it!!!  Tell Dan and Dennis to top that!!!

Michael