RMIHR

What's the formula for the ramp test? I went 83 inches up the 25 degree
ramp. Any spectulation on what this would be on a "standard" 20 degree ramp?

I was pretty happy with the results as I had my factory stabilizer bar
connected and still use stock-length shocks. When I installed my axles I
had to jack them up to reach the shocks.

Thanks to Eldon McFarling for showing me several different valve seal
options for the IH motors.

Ken Farmers "new" Travelall is very sharp. Any luck with the rear window?

Thanks to Steve Cavender for winching me backup onto the road after I drove
a little too close to the edge on the Hancock Trail.

Darrel Kline
Colorado Springs
1980 Scout