Re: RMIHR

>   Oh, and Tom, I expect daily reports of the shows. I gave you guys
>reports from Charlotte and Carlisle, now it is your turn.

Well, if I had a phone line handy down here, I would give you updates!

Bill Thebert went 90 inches up the 25 degree ramp... I think Eric Stude hit
122 or something... I made it 63".  Teeter totter was fun.... and we set
fire to a Jeep last night.. after taking whacks with a sledge hammer, and
Eric drove his Scout II onto the hood... look for pictures in FourWheeler. :-)

But... my coffees getting ready... and it's time for breakfast. :)

-Tom