RMIHR

Hey all,

Well, I just got back from RMIHR.  One of the highlights of my trip, (besides
getting to race in Banshee) was meeting so many of the digest members.  A HUGE
thanks to both the Korsten's and the Farmer's for my rides to and from the
airport.  Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.  I have to say, this is one of the
nicest groups of people I have ever met.  I'm hoping to meet more of you in
the future.  Anyone who wasn't able to make it this year, hope to see you out
there next year.  I've already decided I definitely want to go back (next time
with my Scout).

Take Care,

Theresa
73 SII 392 (which I whined about missing all weekend)