Re: RMIHR

Tom Mandera wrote:
> and we set
> fire to a Jeep last night..
 Was anyone else bothered by this? I kept thinking about pictures
of a burning jeep coming out in Fourwheeler, and the whole country
thinking of us as a bunch of loonies (not that they would
neccessarily be wrong).
<preach mode off>

 I'm sorry I didn't get to meet more of you than I did. I was very
impressed with Joel's Travelall (how much is my vote worth to you
Joel?) - it's in really nice shape. I had to leave early because
I thought I had pneumonia again (turns out it's just bronchitis). I
did stay long enough to rip the driver's side exhaust out of my Scout
on Sunday on Wheeler Lake (some of you may have heard me drive back
into camp on Sunday afternoon). It wasn't even on one of the tough
spots. I just wasn't paying enough attention and didn't see a rock
peeking up out of the water at a fairly deep water/mud hole. Oh well,
it was time for a new exhaust anyway - maybe time for some
Flowmasters!

later,         curt_cleavinger@domain.elided  Louisville, CO
  Curt         Binder Bunch: http://www.off-road.com/~jweed/binder.htm
 [/>/]             [\<\] '75 Scout II     '75 Travelall 150