Date: Mon, 03 Aug 1998 18:57:49 -0800
From: Nick Cuskey <ncuskey@domain.elided>
Subject: Has any one tried this?

Hi all,

I was fliping through 4x4 magazine, and stumbled across this jacobs
electronics ad.  They had the ultra pak for the scout, which consisted
of sparkplug wires, power coil, a computer to sense
altitude/weather/load conditiions and adjusts your spark accordingly.
They say you will get atleast a 11-12 HP gain off of stock (345, 220 HP)
and a 2-2.5MPG increase.  Also an increase of 10% in low to midrange
torque.  $479 is what they quoted me.  I'ld like to try it, but I
figured I should check with the experts first!

Thanks,

Nick
'77 Traveler, 345, 3spd auto, dual exhaust, glasspacks, 2bbl, so on so
forth...