Re: Has any one tried this?

John Landry nitpicked <g> a little:
>I just *had* to respond to some of Doug's comments.  Please don't think
I'm
nitpicking here Doug, I'm just trying to help a potential buyer (Nick(
separate reality from aftermarket ignition hype.  There of course are just
my observations and opinions...<

John,
  Good response !

  But you missed one point about aftermarket ignitions. . . .the coolness
factor !  So what if we might realize the same gains by putting our
original systems back in top shape.  Would that be as cool as having an MSD
or Jacobs?

Doug, whose ignition is way cooler than stock.