Re: Thank you Steve & Ann Stegmann

Tom H.

I just read your post.  I have been reading the digest a bit this week
but being in class has cramped my style a bit.

We had a great time.  I've had the opportunity to meet you and Elza, John
H. & Wanda, Tom Mandera, & the McFarlings.  It has always been a
wonderful experience.  You're right, these are the nicest folks I've
met.  Just like family.  This has to be an above average group of folks.

We walked into the restaurant and looked around, and I saw you and Elza
watching the game.  We had just spent a half hour on the San Mateo bridge
waiting for the traffic to move.  Then, of course, looking for a
commercial address in an unfamiliar city in some traffic.  I spotted the
restaurant out of the corner of my eye and made a bat-turn & screeched to
a halt in the parking lane.  Then we went in, you didn't seem to pay any
attention, (I didn't know you were looking for a beard).  I checked my
watch, 6:50, hmm....  Anne said you had phoned you were leaving around
4:30 she thought....  So I was getting a bit frustrated.  Sorry 'bout
that.  All in all it was pretty funny.

Anyway, it was a great evening.  Let me know if you are every near St. Louis.

Steven A. Stegmann
     _/_/_/    _/      _/_/_/ "No free man shall ever be debarred the use
   _/    _/   _/_/   _/    _/  of arms.  The strongest reason for the
   _/        _/ _/   _/        people to retain the right to keep and bear
    _/_/    _/  _/    _/_/     arms is, as a last resort, to protect
       _/  _/_/_//       _/    themselves against tyranny in government"
 _/_/_/  _/     _/ _/_/_/         Thomas Jefferson, June 1776