Scoutin the Pinelands

Well, I'll be going to reserve the lots for camping on Saturday, August
the 8th, which is NEXT saturday, so if you are planning on going to the
Scoutin' the Pinelands I need your registration info and money by then.
After the 8th then there will be only a limited amount of room available
to squeeze people into. LMK if there is anything you need to know and
I'll tell you. (609)-784-0019 Anytime after 4 and before 8 PM weekdays
and all day Sat and Sun.
If you don't think you want to take your truck wheeling because of
condition, registration, ectetera, then coma along and we'll put you in
the back of some one elses rig. If for some reason you can't get your
rig running to come we'll grudgingly allow an non-IH along if you have
proof of ownership of an IH.
Again info can be found at
http://members.tripod.com/~IHCaholic/eastcoast/camp.html

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided

   1979 Scout II 345, Auto, 3.07's, Lexan window's in TravelTop. One
Ugly and Trusty Truck!

1971 Scout II 304, D30/44, D20, power steering.