RMIHR

Well, to all of you headed to the Rocky Mountain International Harvester
roundup, have a great time and be safe. I wish I could be there with
you, but; as of right now I am going to be there next year for sure. (If
I keep saying that maybe I'll actually make it) So, untiul then, good
luck and Godspeed.
   Oh, and Tom, I expect daily reports of the shows. I gave you guys
reports from Charlotte and Carlisle, now it is your turn.

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided

   1979 Scout II 345, Auto, 3.07's, Lexan window's in TravelTop. One
Ugly and Trusty Truck!

1971 Scout II 304, D30/44, D20, power steering.