Tanks for the memory

>From: Chris & Ranae Procyk <procyk19@domain.elided>
>Subject: Stupid stuff
>
>Ok, Ok, just a few weeks ago I had both gas tanks out of
>the WM.  I put one back in, but am still messing with the
>other.
>
>So then, I spent all weekend trying to get that puppy to
>run (killing one old battery in the process).  Why the hell
>can't I get this line to prime?...
>
>Monday morning, I wake up with the realization that the
>fuel selector was set to the un-installed gas tank!!

When Tom H. and I brought his new-to-him motor home down from Oregon, it
ran out of gas, but that was shortly after we had filled the main tank so
full that it was running out of the overflow. We had used perfectly good
logical thinking to determine which tank was which, but being stuck there
on the top of the overpass with a non-operable motor home quickly showed
us the futility of being logical. All that really counts in this world is
being right.
John