Re: Monroe informalities

Upon lancing the festering lesion which had caused so much pain, John
Hofstetter <hofs@domain.elided> groaned:

>> Everyone can cook
>>their meat (or alternative) to thier own preference. Each person also
>>contributes a side dish, say a salad, vegetable, potatoe salad, salsa &
>>chips, desert, and Hofstetter's favorite, jellow mixed with whipped
>>cream. Hopefully, there will be enough soft drinks, beer and wine around
>>for all to share.
>
>Yes, I like jellow mixed with whipped cream so much that that is what I'm
>going to bring as my contribution to the general good. Thanks Tom.

I think it's called "Ambrosia" and it's the same thing that fell from
heaven to the Israelites when wandering in the desert.  Kinda messy mixed
with sand, but it's awfully tasty.

Personally I'm partial to the fruit mix desert with the little tiny
marshmallows in it.  I'm not sure what that's called... "heaven" maybe?

John

NOTE: To reply, replace "mouse-potato" with "halcyon" in e-mail address!
jlandry AT halcyon DOT com       |   I want to know the TRUTH about our
Conservative Libertarian         |     government's secret operations.
Life Member of the NRA           |
WA Arms Collectors               | That's why I watch the X-Files on FOX!
Commercial Helicopter - Inst.    |
http://www.halcyon.com/jlandry/  | 1976 Scout II Traveler "Patriot" model